RadioBanter

-   -   EiBi Skeds Updated (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/106885-eibi-skeds-updated.html)

dxAce October 12th 06 01:13 PM

EiBi Skeds Updated

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 25 September:

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a06.txt

I just checked the main page: http://www.eibi.de.vu/ and see that that is still
currently showing 13 September but I expect that to be updated soon as well.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

John Plimmer October 12th 06 02:17 PM

EiBi Skeds Updated

That's not a hellava lot of use as A06 ends and the new period starts 28th
October.
Any idea when they will show the next broadcast period?
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
BW XCR 30, Sangean 803A.
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop, POARDT Roelof mini-whip
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

dxAce October 12th 06 07:20 PM

EiBi Skeds Updated

John Plimmer wrote:

That's not a hellava lot of use as A06 ends and the new period starts 28th
October.

More use than a non-updated sked.

Any idea when they will show the next broadcast period?

No idea, sometimes it will be posted fairly quickly, sometimes a week or so.
Generally not until after the beginning of the new period though.

dxAce
Michigan
USA