RadioBanter

-   -   ILGRadio Shut Down (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/107007-ilgradio-shut-down.html)

Joe Analssandrini October 14th 06 12:09 AM

ILGRadio Shut Down

I just checked the ILG site and found it to be shut down

"Project temporarily stopped
because:
- copyright violence
- censorship pressure by IBB Washington
- spam-mail and form-mail (about 700 a day)

After successful solution of these problems it will be decided later if
this project will continue or not ..."

http://www.ilgradio.com/

I hope the issues can be resolved very soon. This is one of my favorite
sites and the owner does a lot of work maintaining it and I hope he
knows that a great many people, certainly including myself, appreciate
what he does. His database is a great adjunct to RxWings.

I sincerely hope that this shutdown is only temporary.

Best,

Joe

Frank Halaburak October 14th 06 04:28 AM

ILGRadio Shut Down

"Joe Analssandrini" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
I just checked the ILG site and found it to be shut down

"Project temporarily stopped
because:
- copyright violence
- censorship pressure by IBB Washington
- spam-mail and form-mail (about 700 a day)

After successful solution of these problems it will be decided later if
this project will continue or not ..."

http://www.ilgradio.com/

I hope the issues can be resolved very soon. This is one of my favorite
sites and the owner does a lot of work maintaining it and I hope he
knows that a great many people, certainly including myself, appreciate
what he does. His database is a great adjunct to RxWings.

I sincerely hope that this shutdown is only temporary.

Best,

Joe

Hi Joe, I hope so also. I used it quite often the last couple

of years. Good info 73, Frank