RadioBanter

-   -   The Liberty Festival (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/107969-liberty-festival.html)

dxAce October 27th 06 02:25 AM

The Liberty from Life Festival

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

War is hell..
Bush is ****..

Canucks are assholes..

dx

I can't think of ANY that want to emulate you.

Well, you are after all merely a dumbass Canuck..

dx

dxAce October 27th 06 02:33 AM

The Liberty from Life Festival

wrote:

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:25:05 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

War is hell..
Bush is ****..

Canucks are assholes..

dx

I can't think of ANY that want to emulate you.

Well, you are after all merely a dumbass Canuck..

and you are bigoted bull**** artist

KB9RQZ.. retardation on parade.

You go boy!

dx

m II October 27th 06 02:44 AM

The Liberty from Life Festival

wrote:

no I saw no **** at all if you are seeing **** instead of the
president of the USA you need ehlp (either tch suport or Mental help)

I don't think so.

http://tinyurl.com/y5qqt9

You, on the other hand, could use a dictionary and a beginner's book of
grammar.

mike

m II October 27th 06 03:14 AM

The Liberty from Life Festival

wrote:

i know you don't think that is your problem

http://tinyurl.com/utqkn

[email protected] October 27th 06 05:59 AM

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:23:01 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:17:26 GMT, m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

War is hell..
Bush is ****..

Canucks are assholes..

dx

I can't think of ANY that want to emulate you.

How many Mexicans did you attack with your axe handle last night?

likely none he is michigan after all and not in detroit so it is
unlikely he ever encouteres anay

I thought we gave Detroit to Canada as a ............gesture of
goodwill?

RHF October 27th 06 01:02 PM

(OT) : M II {The Can-A-Duha-Ian} Asks - How Many Mexicans Did You Attack With Your Axe Handle Last Night ?

On Oct 26, 6:17 pm, m II wrote:
dxAce wrote:

-
- How many Mexicans did you attack with your axe handle last night?
-
- mike

(OT) : M II {The Can-A-Duha-Ian} Asks -
How Many Mexicans Did You Attack With Your Axe Handle Last Night ?

M II - Oh how typically Can-A-Duha-Ian of you :
Projecting the Can-A-Duha-Ian Sport of Baby Seal Bashing
with the mistreatment of Mexicans in the USofA.

NOTE - While the Willful and Intentional Killing of Baby Seals
with Cubs for their Fur is a Legal Business in Can-A-Duha.

The willful and intentional abuse, injury or killing of Illegal
Aliens from Mexico or any other country including Canada
is clearly against the Law in the USofA and rightly so.

FWIW - Most Illegal Aliens from Mexico voting with their
feet clearly feel that it is better to be Illegal in the USofA;
then a Legal Resident of Canada.

OBTW - The Axe Handle Makers of American want to thank
their good Can-A-Duha-Ian Customers for their continued
business and wish you well during this Years Baby Seal Hunt.

God {Allah} Bless America and Our Good Mexican and
Canadian Neighbors - amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF

Ol Pete October 27th 06 02:45 PM

On 2006-10-26 20:02:08 -0500, dxAce said:

Run along, retard..

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You're a Bush cultist and you call someone else a retard. What a sphincter.

Hell, you even defended confabulator, junkie and pervert, Limbaugh. Now
that's low.

Ol Pete October 27th 06 02:55 PM

On 2006-10-26 20:28:18 -0500, said:

no I saw no **** at all if you are seeing **** instead of the
president of the USA you need ehlp (either tch suport or Mental help)

Did you watch the press conference? He sounded like an idiot and an
ass. Among other bizzaro muttering he was flip-flopping on previous
flip-flops like how he is going to spin his latest strategery of his
personal war on Iraq.

There are still people who think Stalin was a great man and the
criticism of him are lies, so I suppose the Bush cult will last forever.

dxAce October 27th 06 03:04 PM

On 2006-10-26 19:55:51 -0500, dxAce said:

War is hell..

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yeah, so war for fun and profit doesn't seem to be a good idea, but at
least you have plenty of war porn to get off on.

You prefer the kiddie stuff, do ya?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

k35454 October 28th 06 01:20 AM

(OT) : M II {The Can-A-Duha-Ian} Asks - How Many Mexicans Did You Attack With Your Axe Handle Last Night ?

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Oct 26, 6:17 pm, m II wrote:
dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Don't forget to send a sharp note to your proof-reader.
"Baby Seals with Cubs" indeed. k35454.