RadioBanter

-   -   Eton E10 on Sale at the Source (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/108566-eton-e10-sale-source.html)

ve3... November 3rd 06 12:48 AM

Eton E10 on Sale at the Source

The E10 is on sale for C$99 at the Source in Canada. It is quite a
nice package including a case, charger, 4 NimH rechargeable AA's, a
portable wind-up antenna, and earbuds. The radio is quite sensitive,
has 555 memories, and sounds good. It is probably reviewed on
rec.radio under another brand name but I don't know what it is. It fit
ncely under the dash and I listened to WBCQ on the way home while I
figured out how to sneak it into the house. One can never have too many
radios.