RadioBanter

-   -   WANTED: LOWE HF-150 - definition remote protocol (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/109213-wanted-lowe-hf-150-definition-remote-protocol.html)

[email protected] November 10th 06 06:02 PM

WANTED: LOWE HF-150 - definition remote protocol

Can someone give me a hint, where i can find the definition of the LOWE
HF-150 external (Keypad) protocol?

Thanks in advance

Dietmar, DL2SBA

mike maghakian November 11th 06 03:38 AM

WANTED: LOWE HF-150 - definition remote protocol

join the LOWE group on yahoo groups, they know just about everthing on Lowe
receivers

oups.com...

[email protected] November 11th 06 02:17 PM

WANTED: LOWE HF-150 - definition remote protocol

Mike, thanks for the hint - direct hit!

Dietmar