RadioBanter

-   -   ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/110207-ilgradio-disaster.html)

mike maghakian November 23rd 06 03:04 AM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST SOURCE FOR RADIO SCHEDULE INFO IS NO MORE !!!!

http://www.ilgradio.com/

m II November 23rd 06 03:31 AM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike maghakian wrote:

THE BEST SOURCE FOR RADIO SCHEDULE INFO IS NO MORE !!!!

http://www.ilgradio.com/

I wonder if he meant 'violation' instead of 'violence'...

mike

Telamon November 23rd 06 04:13 AM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In article ,
"mike maghakian" wrote:

THE BEST SOURCE FOR RADIO SCHEDULE INFO IS NO MORE !!!!

http://www.ilgradio.com/

That's to bad. It was a good list. If we are lucky it will come back.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce November 23rd 06 10:09 AM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike maghakian wrote:

THE BEST SOURCE FOR RADIO SCHEDULE INFO IS NO MORE !!!!

http://www.ilgradio.com/

Old news.

dxAce November 23rd 06 11:47 AM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda Ann wrote:

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!
"dxAce" wrote in message

mike maghakian wrote:

THE BEST SOURCE FOR RADIO SCHEDULE INFO IS NO MORE !!!!

http://www.ilgradio.com/

Old news.

I was thinking I had seen something about this over a month ago.

Yeah, back around the middle of October.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David November 23rd 06 01:54 PM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:04:44 -0800, "mike maghakian"
wrote:

THE BEST SOURCE FOR RADIO SCHEDULE INFO IS NO MORE !!!!

http://www.ilgradio.com/

SWBC is dead.

dxAce November 23rd 06 01:58 PM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

THE BEST SOURCE FOR RADIO SCHEDULE INFO IS NO MORE !!!!

http://www.ilgradio.com/

SWBC is dead.

Funny. I'm listening to it right now.

You need to take your meds, silly 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

mike maghakian November 23rd 06 06:05 PM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is easy to miss the useful stuff with all the assinine stuff people post
to the group that has NOTHING to do with shortwave

3D November 24th 06 01:19 AM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike maghakian wrote:
it is easy to miss the useful stuff with all the assinine stuff people post
to the group that has NOTHING to do with shortwave

Indeed.

3D

dxAce November 24th 06 10:12 AM

ILGRADIO DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike maghakian wrote:

it is easy to miss the useful stuff with all the assinine stuff people post
to the group that has NOTHING to do with shortwave

Pretty easy to see a subject line with ILG in it..