RadioBanter

-   -   CJRJ-1200 Vancouver, BC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/111817-cjrj-1200-vancouver-bc.html)

Terry Palmersheim December 18th 06 02:01 AM

CJRJ-1200 Vancouver, BC

Anybody have an address for this station yet?

--
Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP
Helena, MT

Tom December 18th 06 03:11 AM

CJRJ-1200 Vancouver, BC

Terry Palmersheim wrote:
Anybody have an address for this station yet?

--
Terry Palmersheim, KC7LDP
Helena, MT

CJRJ 1200
Address : 111-3060 Norland Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5B 3A6
Telephone : 604-280-1200

according to Canada 411:
http://sympatico.msn.yellowpages.ca/...ound&pstype=pr

weatherall December 18th 06 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terry Palmersheim
Anybody have an address for this station yet?

This is the first I've heard of it. Do you know when it went on the air?

Take a look at this issue of DXLD: http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld6160.txt

Dan Say December 19th 06 07:53 PM

CJRJ-1200 Vancouver, BC

In article , weatherall wrote:

Terry Palmersheim Wrote:
Anybody have an address for this station yet?

This is the first I've heard of it. Do you know when it went on the
air?

Take a look at this issue of DXLD:
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld6160.txt

As RhimJihm it was a SCA radio for decades.
Now it has a broadcast license for the first time over-the-air in
the clear and not Sub-Carrier-Audio (I think on 1320)

There are two primarily-south-Asian (Punjabi, Hindi) licences
given out in the most recent rounds.

See : http://members.shaw.ca/nwbroadcasters/recentnews.htm
for general news of the region.