RadioBanter

-   -   Vintage Pirate Radio Broadcasts available (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/112289-vintage-pirate-radio-broadcasts-available.html)

BennieDingo December 23rd 06 10:20 PM

Vintage Pirate Radio Broadcasts available

Just a reminder we have vintage Pirate Radio broadcasts from the UK
from the mid 1960's. Including Radio Caroline, Radio London and
Swinging Radio England + Others. These are great memories of how Radio
was and a historical document on Pirate Radio. To view our list simply
go to our website at: http://www.palmsradio.com/store.html
Then you have to do quite a bit of scrolling down to the Pirate Radio
section -- You can click to the title and get a full description of
each CD available.

All the best,
Bennie Dingo
Rock-it Radio