Old December 26th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default atomic clock audio stream?

John Smith wrote:
H. State wrote:

Talk about "thick", idiot ...

What has that to do with the question ...

JS

The question was answered, 60 khz. That is a data stream but if one has
a sufficient antenna, it can be heard.

Maybe if you wrapped enough around that malformed skull of yours, you
would have enough wire to pick up a longwave signal..........judging
from the shape of it, I would estimate 863 ft. of 22 ga. wire, that
should be sufficient. The oval shape of that wire would receive quite
good if your were to face approximately 10 degrees on a compass reading.

Old December 26th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old December 26th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

H. State wrote:

I think I may need to apologize, I didn't know you were autistic!

JS
Old December 26th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:
H. State wrote:

Gesus! You are a MAJOR idiot!

A battery operated atomic clock CANNOT get the data from a 60 hz powerline!

JS

Learning disabled indeed, I stated 60 KHZ Genius.

Goddamn retards!

Old December 26th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:
H. State wrote:

Gesus! You are a MAJOR idiot!

A battery operated atomic clock CANNOT get the data from a 60 hz powerline!

JS

60 Hertz?

Oh, I get it, you didn't take reading comprehension 101 either.

Read again, 60 KHZ or as they said in my day, 60 KC.

Jesus Christ you are one dumb SOB!

Old December 26th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old December 26th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:
H. State wrote:

Chit, you are correct.

Sorry about that. I will attempt better use of my glasses

Regards,
JS

Forgiven, this time.

Next time you attempt to engage in a battle of wits, try not to enter
the fray unarmed.

Old December 26th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Smith wrote:
H. State wrote:

Don't push it, while 60Khz may be good and well for powerline updates.
Shortwave is how my clock gets its updates ...

JS

You must work for a public utility company.

My clock is battery powered and receives the signal on 60 KHZ, as in
KILOHERTZ or KILOCYCLES, whichever you prefer. All the battery powered
clocks built in the past several years are battery powered.

Get a life, you friggin' dumbass!

Happy New Year.

Old December 26th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

H. State wrote:
Forgiven, this time.

Next time you attempt to engage in a battle of wits, try not to enter
the fray unarmed.

Not at all, even idiots like you get lucky

JS