RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate 6.925 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/112712-pirate-6-925-a.html)

Brian December 31st 06 12:02 AM

Pirate 6.925

Pirate at 00:00 playing Sheryl Crow currently.

-Brian

[email protected] December 31st 06 12:29 AM

Pirate 6.925

Brian wrote:
Pirate at 00:00 playing Sheryl Crow currently.

-Brian

Earlier Radio Bunny was on this freq in FM.

From about 23:00 to 00:00 there were several very weak, as

lost in the noise, SSB signals.

And last night there was a odd job Radio Joe that played every
cover version of "Hey Joe" known to man. A very strong signal

Looking at the http://www.ips.gov.au/HF_Systems/4/3 our MUF,
I am in Lexington KY, is 4 down from 5MHz an hour ago. And I bet
that by 01:30 it will be down to 3MHz.

I have very little flutter or fade and I suspect I might be getting a
good
ground wave signal. Anyone know where this station originates?

Terry