RadioBanter

-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/112807-re-happy-new-year.html)

jon January 1st 07 05:46 AM

Happy New Year

New Years Greetings To DX and All!
May this be a year of peace for us all. May you enjoy your families and
have fun with your hobbies. May we see the good in each other and
remember that none of are perfect. Oh yeah, and may the perfect
shortwave receiver be built and sold for under $100! Jon in Upstate
South Carolina.

dxAce wrote:
With about 45 minutes left in this year, at least on a GMT basis, I'd like to
wish all the fine folks of RRS a very Happy New Year.

dxAce
Michigan
USA