RadioBanter

-   -   Art Bell (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/112854-art-bell.html)

Hunchy January 1st 07 11:01 PM

Art Bell

What's going on with Art Bell? Is he back in the U.S.?

[email protected] January 2nd 07 12:17 AM

Art Bell

Hunchy wrote:
What's going on with Art Bell? Is he back in the U.S.?

I think, the kook is tired of his "young thing" oriental wife, and is
over here looking for something extra.

Von Fourche January 2nd 07 01:47 AM

Art Bell

wrote in message
ups.com...

Hunchy wrote:
What's going on with Art Bell? Is he back in the U.S.?

I think, the kook is tired of his "young thing" oriental wife, and is
over here looking for something extra.

Art is sick. He brags how short his wife is. He brags about bringing
her here to the U.S. and showing her how to gamble and all that crap. A few
months ago he was telling the audience if any guys wanted advice on hooking
up with Pilipino women to e-mail him and he would give them advice.

Wonder why he left the Philippines. Maybe scared of terrorists or
something?

RHF January 2nd 07 04:49 AM

Art Bell

NRnr - So is Pahrump, NV where you go