RadioBanter

-   -   Can Never receive Voice of Russia (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/114728-can-never-receive-voice-russia.html)

tom k in L.A. February 3rd 07 05:00 PM

Can Never receive Voice of Russia

i'm in Los Angeles and would like to know if anyone here can receive
Voice of Russia-- i can never receive it!

also, can anyone receive Iran? same dealio there for me.

thanks

Andrew Dice Perkoff February 3rd 07 05:42 PM

Can Never receive Voice of Russia

On Feb 3, 11:08 am, Filuk The Hogfish-Beater
wrote:
On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 09:00:36 -0800, tom k in L.A. Has Frothed:

i'm in Los Angeles and would like to know if anyone here can receive
Voice of Russia-- i can never receive it!

also, can anyone receive Iran? same dealio there for me.

thanks

Frequencies please?

Posting pointless **** all day = you.

Person with a life = not posting pointless **** all day.

People with no legs = unable to do anything besides post to usenet all
day.

You = must have no legs?

Telamon February 10th 07 06:13 PM

Can Never receive Voice of Russia

In article . com,
"tom k in L.A." wrote:

i'm in Los Angeles and would like to know if anyone here can receive
Voice of Russia-- i can never receive it!

also, can anyone receive Iran? same dealio there for me.

I live about 60 miles north of you and I can get VOR.

Never received Iran but I have not tried to either. I have not looked at
their schedule and so I don't know when it would be a good to listen for
them.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce February 10th 07 07:33 PM

Can Never receive Voice of Russia

Telamon wrote:

In article . com,
"tom k in L.A." wrote:

i'm in Los Angeles and would like to know if anyone here can receive
Voice of Russia-- i can never receive it!

also, can anyone receive Iran? same dealio there for me.

I live about 60 miles north of you and I can get VOR.

Never received Iran but I have not tried to either. I have not looked at
their schedule and so I don't know when it would be a good to listen for
them.

Iran 11695 currently in English to Africa at 1930.

dxAce
Michigan
USA