RadioBanter

-   -   Replies not working? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/114743-replies-not-working.html)

Unrevealed Source February 3rd 07 09:56 PM

Replies not working?

Is anyone else having problems replying to this newsgroup? New messages i
can send (obviously) and I can reply to a thread that I started. However, I
can't reply to a thread started by someone else. I use Charter news
servers.

Steve February 4th 07 12:11 AM

Replies not working?

On Feb 3, 4:56 pm, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:
Is anyone else having problems replying to this newsgroup? New messages i
can send (obviously) and I can reply to a thread that I started. However, I
can't reply to a thread started by someone else. I use Charter news
servers.

If you're reading this, then I'm not having trouble....

[email protected] February 4th 07 12:34 PM

Replies not working?

On Feb 4, 9:29 pm, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:
Test

"Unrevealed Source" wrote in message

Is anyone else having problems replying to this newsgroup? New messages i
can send (obviously) and I can reply to a thread that I started. However,
I can't reply to a thread started by someone else. I use Charter news
servers.- Hide quoted text -

Let's see if I have any luck doing a reply here. I'm hoping there's no
problem with replies, because I'll be looking for a reply to my Super
Bowl question in a thread that I hope I started.

Unrevealed Source February 4th 07 04:10 PM

Replies not working?

I can reply to my own post, but not a thread started by someone else.
Extremely weird.

oups.com...