RadioBanter

-   -   Super Bowl on Shortwave (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/114762-super-bowl-shortwave.html)

[email protected] February 4th 07 12:31 PM

Super Bowl on Shortwave

I have a Grundig Satellit 2100 and I'm sitting at about 300 ASL in the
Kanto Plain in Japan. That's western Tokyo to be specific. Extreme
western Tokyo-to. Anyone know if I have a chance to pick up the Super
Bowl? Thank you!

[email protected] February 4th 07 12:44 PM

Super Bowl on Shortwave

On Feb 4, 9:31 pm, wrote:
I have a Grundig Satellit 2100 and ...truncated

And just in case some of you oldtimers, like me, are wondering, FEN/
AFRTS doesn't broadcast sports anymore.

[email protected] February 4th 07 11:36 PM

Super Bowl on Shortwave

On Feb 4, 9:44 pm, wrote:
On Feb 4, 9:31 pm, wrote:

I have a Grundig Satellit 2100 and ...truncated

And just in case some of you oldtimers, like me, are wondering, FEN/
AFRTS doesn't broadcast sports anymore.

Don't know if any of y'all tried to find some info for me, but if so I
owe you a humble apology.

I'm listening to the Super Bowl right now on AFN radio. !!**92 kickoff
return**!!

I really thought they had stopped ALL sports broadcasts, but maybe
this is different. They didn't broadcast the world series, so I reckon
there will some complaining.

Any former FENers part of this group? AFVNers or parts thereabouts?