RadioBanter

-   -   ALA1530 and DA100E pic (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/114960-ala1530-da100e-pic.html)

Ron Hardin February 8th 07 06:11 PM

ALA1530 and DA100E pic

Inadvertent picture of the Wellbrook ALA1530 and Dymek McKay DA100E
mounted on 8' ground stakes, with disguising bird houses, shown in
shadow on the snow behind my Doberman Vicki this morning

http://home.att.net/~rhhardin9/bounceplay007.jpg

(5 other DA100E's and one other ALA1530 in other corners of the yard,
not shown)
--
Ron Hardin

RHF February 9th 07 02:10 AM

ALA1530 and DA100E pic

On Feb 8, 10:11 am, Ron Hardin wrote:
Inadvertent picture of the Wellbrook ALA1530 and Dymek McKay DA100E
mounted on 8' ground stakes, with disguising bird houses, shown in
shadow on the snow behind my Doberman Vicki this morning

http://home.att.net/~rhhardin9/bounceplay007.jpg

(5 other DA100E's and one other ALA1530 in other corners of the yard,
not shown)
--
Ron Hardin

RH - Antenna Shadows They May Be... {Ghost Signals}
But That "Vicki" Is A Real Dog ! :o) ~ RHF