RadioBanter

-   -   Sony icf 6800w orange user manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/115372-sony-icf-6800w-orange-user-manual.html)

jono February 18th 07 01:06 PM

Sony icf 6800w orange user manual

Hi Can anybody help please ,I am looking for a user manual for a sony
6800w orange I have searched the web .I am more than happy to pay
costs for a photo copy ,original would be great( may even swop it for
the wife) thank you jono

richthad February 19th 07 10:11 AM

On Feb 18, 2:06 pm, "jono" wrote:
Hi Can anybody help please ,I am looking for a user manual for a sony6800worange I have searched the web .I am more than happy to pay
costs for a photo copy ,original would be great( may even swop it for
the wife) thank you jono

i've got something in pdf format - but need a mail adress / site to
send this to - cant seem to fond the attach option
regards

question - why "orange" ?
rt