RadioBanter

-   -   Guinea Is Back (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/115699-guinea-back.html)

Ingram Freezer February 24th 07 09:19 PM

Guinea Is Back

RTG is back on 7125 at 2100 UTC with a good signal. Its been months since I
heard this one.

-Pennsylvania USA

dxAce February 24th 07 09:23 PM

Guinea Is Back

Ingram Freezer wrote:

RTG is back on 7125 at 2100 UTC with a good signal. Its been months since I
heard this one.

Yeah, they've been having some troubles there.

Now if they'd just QSL!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce February 24th 07 10:53 PM

Guinea Is Back

dxAce wrote:

Ingram Freezer wrote:

RTG is back on 7125 at 2100 UTC with a good signal. Its been months since I
heard this one.

Yeah, they've been having some troubles there.

Now if they'd just QSL!

Nice tunes. They should go off at 2400 or so.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

download.com February 24th 07 11:53 PM

Guinea Is Back

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Ingram Freezer wrote:

RTG is back on 7125 at 2100 UTC with a good signal. Its been months
since I
heard this one.

Yeah, they've been having some troubles there.

Now if they'd just QSL!

Nice tunes. They should go off at 2400 or so.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I can only hear a word here now and then. lots of cross over and now some
kind of Arabic

Ingram Freezer February 24th 07 11:57 PM

Guinea Is Back

If you figure out how to get a QSL from them, let us know. That would be a
nice one...
At 2355 a carrier came on over top of them, with tones every five seconds,
pretty much swamping RTG out.

dxAce February 25th 07 07:29 AM

Guinea Is Back

Ingram Freezer wrote:

If you figure out how to get a QSL from them, let us know. That would be a
nice one...

Haven't seen a QSL from them for quite a while. I've sent email and postal
reports in French but no response.

Just have to keep trying, and one of these days...