RadioBanter

-   -   What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/115772-what-do-you-enjoy-drinking-while-swling.html)

Cye February 26th 07 02:00 AM

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

Steve February 26th 07 02:06 AM

On Feb 25, 9:00 pm, "Cye" wrote:
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

Coffee, coffee, and more coffee.

Steve

[email protected] February 26th 07 02:20 AM

On Feb 26, 12:00�am, "Cye" wrote:
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? *Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

DE drinks his own urine.

[email protected] February 27th 07 12:41 AM

On Feb 25, 3:00 pm, "Cye" wrote:
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

My tipple while listening is beer our local brew called Vailima.

[email protected] February 27th 07 01:18 AM

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

www.devilfinder.com Tiger **** Whiskey

Ever heard of that one before?
cuhulin

toTaLhAt February 27th 07 03:36 AM

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:00:51 -0500, "Cye"
wrote:

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

I drink what dxAsse drinks - Canadian Club

David Eduardo February 27th 07 03:44 AM

wrote:

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

I drink what dxAsse drinks - Canadian Club

With a Mexican Tequila chaser.

m II February 27th 07 04:04 AM

wrote:

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

I drink what dxAsse drinks - Canadian Club

With a Mexican Tequila chaser.

I'd say that qualifies him as a drunkard...but we already knew that.

mike

RHF February 27th 07 04:04 AM

On Feb 25, 6:00 pm, "Cye" wrote:
What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

RHF's Famous Starbucks with-out "The Bucks" !

[email protected] February 27th 07 04:13 AM

wrote:

What do you enjoy drinking while SWL'ing?

Coffee....Tea? *Soft Drinks?

I enjoy a nice wheated Kentucky Bourbon (Rebel Yell) or a glass of wine.

Cye

I drink what dxAsse drinks - Canadian Club

With a Mexican Tequila chaser.

Only for fake Hispanics.