RadioBanter

-   -   Papua New Guinea - Radio New Ireland (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/115909-papua-new-guinea-radio-new-ireland.html)

dxAce February 28th 07 01:08 PM

Papua New Guinea - Radio New Ireland

Radio New Ireland, 3905, audible here at 1240. Signed off at 1306 and dropped
the carrier about a minute later.

Though Papua New Guinea it counts as the NASWA Country of New Ireland.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Jeff Y. February 28th 07 11:52 PM

Papua New Guinea - Radio New Ireland

Hi,

Just wondering what time Radio New Ireland's sign on time is? Might give
them a try here on the west coast.

Jeff Y.
Las Vegas, NV

download.com March 1st 07 01:07 AM

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio New Ireland, 3905, audible here at 1240. Signed off at 1306 and
dropped
the carrier about a minute later.

Though Papua New Guinea it counts as the NASWA Country of New Ireland.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'll try it tonight Steve, "if I remember"!!!!

dxAce March 1st 07 09:33 AM

"Jeff Y." wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering what time Radio New Ireland's sign on time is? Might give
them a try here on the west coast.

Apparently 0700.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Jeff Y. March 1st 07 10:06 AM

Papua New Guinea - Radio New Ireland

OK, thanks!

Jeff Y.
Las Vegas, NV

download.com March 1st 07 10:53 AM

"dxAce" wrote in message

"Jeff Y." wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering what time Radio New Ireland's sign on time is? Might give
them a try here on the west coast.

Apparently 0700.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

1052z
3905, got something very low with a "motorboat engine"
running.

Can't understand

Jeff Y. March 2nd 07 10:19 AM

Papua New Guinea - Radio New Ireland

Could copy a carrier on the frequency around 1015z, but modulation was below
the noise level. Will have to try another antenna system on another
evening.

Jeff Y.
Las Vegas, NV