RadioBanter

-   -   DXing Garage door openers (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/116259-dxing-garage-door-openers.html)

Steve March 7th 07 05:26 PM

DXing Garage door openers

Please share your greatest DX reception of a garage door opener.

[email protected] March 7th 07 06:08 PM

DXing Garage door openers

I don't know,but about two years ago on the internet,I saw an article
about an electronic gadget that can automatically unlock electronic
locks on cars.I don't want one of those gadgets.When it rains,my key
won't work in the drivers side door of my raggity 1978 Dodge van.I have
to unlock the passenger's side door and then reach my big old fat
carcass wayyyy over in there and unlock the drivers side door from
inside of my raggity old wreck.
cuhulin

Telamon March 8th 07 03:05 AM

DXing Garage door openers

In article . com,
"Steve" wrote:

Please share your greatest DX reception of a garage door opener.

About 100 feet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

3D March 9th 07 06:51 AM

DXing Garage door openers

On Mar 7, 9:26 am, "Steve" wrote:
Please share your greatest DX reception of a garage door opener.

Im going to say about 250-300'. But that was at the peak of the last
solar cycle, with a serious block long tropo opening. ;-)

3D

dxAce March 9th 07 10:54 PM

DXing Garage door openers

lsmyer wrote:

I just checked the iBiquity website and they have revolutionized another
industry:
HD Garage Door Openers, but they're only for people under age 55.

I gotta get one! I won't be 55 for another year and 21 days.