RadioBanter

-   -   Comms on 4414 khz usb (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/116325-comms-4414-khz-usb.html)

Steve March 8th 07 10:35 PM

Comms on 4414 khz usb

I can't copy them well enough to identify them. Maybe someone else
can. Been hearing them for quite a while now.

dxAce March 9th 07 12:28 AM

Comms on 4414 khz usb

Steve wrote:

I can't copy them well enough to identify them. Maybe someone else
can. Been hearing them for quite a while now.

Off the top of my head I think that's part of the Enterprise carrier group
exercises.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve March 10th 07 02:36 AM

Comms on 4414 khz usb

On Mar 9, 6:56 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

I can't copy them well enough to identify them. Maybe someone else
can. Been hearing them for quite a while now.

Off the top of my head I think that's part of the Enterprise carrier group
exercises.

They've also been up on 8971.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I've gotten much clearer copy on 4414 today and the frequency is still
active at 01:38.

Steve

dxAce March 10th 07 11:50 AM

Comms on 4414 khz usb

Steve wrote:

On Mar 9, 6:56 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Steve wrote:

I can't copy them well enough to identify them. Maybe someone else
can. Been hearing them for quite a while now.

Off the top of my head I think that's part of the Enterprise carrier group
exercises.

They've also been up on 8971.

I've gotten much clearer copy on 4414 today and the frequency is still
active at 01:38.

And on at 1145.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

download.com March 11th 07 01:03 AM

Comms on 4414 khz usb

"Steve" wrote in message
ps.com...
I can't copy them well enough to identify them. Maybe someone else
can. Been hearing them for quite a while now.

They are talking about this on the scanner group right now, very active.

Burr