RadioBanter

-   -   (ON TOPIC) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/116452-topic.html)

[email protected] March 10th 07 09:15 PM

(ON TOPIC)

Julie Emerick's shinny bean pole sister (Jerry) is next door to me now.I
swar and declar I didn't reckonize her skinny arse with that business
suit on her bones and that new fangled car she has over there next door
to me,(car has a dent on the right front fender side area,like somebody
took a pot shot at her with a 45 Calibre,I pointed that out to her
skinny arse) (at least she didn't park that new car in my yard,it would
be A OK with me if she parks her bones on top of my bones) I told her
(because her new car has TEXAS plates on it),,, What part of TEXAS are
you from? She said,Austin.
She isn't from Austin,she was boned in MISSISSIPPI.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 10th 07 10:54 PM

(ON TOPIC)

Well,you know,Radcliff,Kentiucky is right on the way to
Elizabethtown,Kentucky via bus from Fort Knox,Kentucky and I never
stopped off in Radcliff,or too much at Louisville either.I lked
Elizabethtown,for some strange reason.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 10th 07 11:03 PM

(ON TOPIC)

About six years ago,one of Commie neal boort's ****ing lackeys sent out
an email.,,, I saw it.That Miserable piece of **** actually refered to
me that I might be a jihad.If you listen to neal COMMUNIST neal
boortz,,,,,, What can I say?
cuhulin
.................................................. ............
All I had done was email Belinda (Belinda is A OK) and wish her and her
baby a safe trip on that Airplane flight.neal boortz is a STUPID PIECE
of ****!!!!!!!! You just now heard ME say it.
I have to watch African Queen movie on Radio,now.
.................................................. ..............

dxAce March 10th 07 11:13 PM

(ON TOPIC)

wrote:

Julie Emerick's shinny bean pole sister (Jerry) is next door to me now.I
swar and declar I didn't reckonize her skinny arse with that business
suit on her bones and that new fangled car she has over there next door
to me,(car has a dent on the right front fender side area,like somebody
took a pot shot at her with a 45 Calibre,I pointed that out to her
skinny arse) (at least she didn't park that new car in my yard,it would
be A OK with me if she parks her bones on top of my bones) I told her
(because her new car has TEXAS plates on it),,, What part of TEXAS are
you from? She said,Austin.
She isn't from Austin,she was boned in MISSISSIPPI.

Say there Cuhulin, I was listening to Neil Boortz this afternoon on a local
station (still not blocked by silly IBOC), and he was talking about a bumper
sticker that he had. It says: "My Marine Can Pick Off Your Honor Student At
About A Klick And A Half."

Pretty good.

dxAce
Michigan