RadioBanter

-   -   John Mortimer listens to BBCWS (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/116472-john-mortimer-listens-bbcws.html)

Tester March 11th 07 04:19 AM

John Mortimer listens to BBCWS

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/11/ma...domains.t.html

By his bed: The radio. I listen to something called the BBC World
Service. It goes all night and tells you everything that is happening.

Telamon March 11th 07 04:23 AM

John Mortimer listens to BBCWS

In article ,
Tester wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/11/ma...domains.t.html

It tells you everything that is happening from one viewpoint. You need
to listen to other SW stations.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

download.com March 11th 07 04:40 AM

John Mortimer listens to BBCWS

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
Tester wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/11/ma...domains.t.html

It tells you everything that is happening from one viewpoint. You need
to listen to other SW stations.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

You know, I think the R. Netherlands is better then the BBC after the shake
up a few years ago

Burr

[email protected] March 11th 07 11:10 AM

John Mortimer listens to BBCWS

I done located a 1957 Ford Five Hundred near Morton,Mississippi.I got to
get over there in a day or two.
cuhulin