RadioBanter

-   -   Goddamn Univision ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/116889-goddamn-univision.html)

[email protected] March 20th 07 09:36 PM

Goddamn Univision !

The Goddamn Univision won't even give me a bedpan - Jesus, they pay me
to blog all day and that is the least they could do:

http://www.bobbyworks.com/images/fat...20computer.jpg

[email protected] March 21st 07 12:46 AM

Goddamn Univision !

Say mannnn,,,, I collect all kinds of junk.I have some old,old,old bed
pans and some old,old,old hand held urinals,one of my hand held urinals
is made of heavy clear glass and it has measurment things on it that
shows how much wee wee one might wee wee in there.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 21st 07 12:49 AM

Goddamn Univision !

Judging from your picture,you ought to go on a diet.And,get an
airconditioner and put on some clothes.
cuhulin