RadioBanter

-   -   HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117543-hd-iboc-trashing-our-airways-complain-fcc-docket-99-325-a.html)

[email protected] April 1st 07 04:48 PM

HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325

HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

It only takes a minute !

HD Radio¹ April 2nd 07 06:31 PM

HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325

wrote in message
oups.com...
HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

It only takes a minute !

Sending my compliments! Thanks.

[email protected] April 2nd 07 07:10 PM

HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325

On Apr 2, 4:31�pm, "HD Radio�" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

It only takes a minute !

Sending my compliments! *Thanks.

Just wait, until the HD Radio tracking chip rumor gets spread across
the Internet...

HD Radio¹ April 2nd 07 08:19 PM

HD/IBOC trashing our airways - complain to the FCC Docket #99-325

wrote

Sending my compliments! Thanks.

Just wait, until the HD Radio tracking chip rumor gets spread across
the Internet...

But wait, there is more! A Leftwing Moonbat Filter (LML) will be standard
on all HD Radios!