RadioBanter

-   -   EIBI Schedule: New one Out Yet ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117647-eibi-schedule-new-one-out-yet.html)

Robert11 April 3rd 07 06:49 PM

EIBI Schedule: New one Out Yet ?

Hello:

Read a week or so ago that the new (a07) summer 2007 EIBI schedule is avail.
now.

Looked on their site, but cannot find it.
The latest seems to be b06.

Is there a new one out ?
Where is it on their site ?

If not, when do you think ?

Thanks,
Bob

dxAce April 3rd 07 06:56 PM

Robert11 wrote:

Hello:

Read a week or so ago that the new (a07) summer 2007 EIBI schedule is avail.
now.

Where did you read that?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Robert11 April 3rd 07 07:02 PM

EIBI Schedule: New one Out Yet ?

Hi,

Frankly, I think I read it here, a few weeks back.

But, it's easy at my age to be wrong.

Know anything about when they will be releasing it ?

Regards,
Bob

-------------------------

dxAce April 3rd 07 07:05 PM

Robert11 wrote:

Hi,

Frankly, I think I read it here, a few weeks back.

But, it's easy at my age to be wrong.

Know anything about when they will be releasing it ?

No idea. It'll be ready when it gets done, as is usually the case. The b06 sked
seemed to take longer than it used to.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce April 21st 07 11:50 PM

Robert11 wrote:

Hello:

Read a week or so ago that the new (a07) summer 2007 EIBI schedule is avail.
now.

Looked on their site, but cannot find it.
The latest seems to be b06.

Is there a new one out ?
Where is it on their site ?

If not, when do you think ?

I've heard recently that Eike has been working on the new one during spare time.
Apparently has been up north in Svalbard, perhaps, I think that's where.

Probably sooner rather than later as the new A07 HFCC documents came out this
past week so that will certainly help.

dxAce
Michigan
USA