RadioBanter

-   -   John Batchelor is Back! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117656-john-batchelor-back.html)

HD Radio¹ April 3rd 07 09:40 PM

John Batchelor is Back!

in print
http://www.humanevents.com/search.ph...hn%20Batchelor
http://www.nysun.com/authors/John+Batchelor

Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides;cuius fidei merces est videre quod
credis
HD RADIO is here! http://www.HDRadio.com
DUNCAN HUNTER for PRESIDENT http://www.GoHunter08.com
WHAT THE LEFT WON'T TELL YOU http://www.FrontPageMag.com
WHAT COMMUNISTS WON'T TELL YOU http://China-E-Lobby.blogspot.com
WHAT ISLAM WON'T TELL YOU http://www.WhatTheWestNeedsToKnow.com

[email protected] April 4th 07 07:26 AM

John Batchelor is Back!

No, he is still gone gone gone and good riddance.

Regarding Duncan Hunter for president, I encourage you to sell
everything you own and give it to Duncan. He is a sure bet to win.

Steve April 4th 07 12:58 PM

John Batchelor is Back!

On Apr 4, 2:26 am, wrote:
No, he is still gone gone gone and good riddance.

Regarding Duncan Hunter for president, I encourage you to sell
everything you own and give it to Duncan. He is a sure bet to win.

He might surprise us. Hunter's campaign is getting money from the
communist Chinese, who in turn are receiving a slice of the profit
from every HD radio that's sold in America. If HD radio really takes
off, it's going to mean big bucks for communist China and therefore
for Duncan Hunter's campaign.