RadioBanter

-   -   Trained female slave looking for fun (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117738-re-trained-female-slave-looking-fun.html)

David Eduardo[_3_] April 6th 07 04:30 AM

Trained female slave looking for fun

sally wrote:
Hi, I am looking for sexy, sensuous and fulfilling nsa fun. I should
tell you I am married and am happy in my relationship except for the
sexual side. I would like to meet someone who would be happy with a
relationship on this basis... Contact with me on www.hotadultcontacts.com

Baby, you just found what you're looking for. My name's David. I work
in radio, travel extensively and would love to get together. I
wouldn't even mind if your husband joined in. The more the merrier.
I'm located in Glendale, CA.

[email protected] April 6th 07 05:00 AM

On Apr 6, 2:30�am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
sally wrote:
Hi, I am looking for sexy, sensuous and fulfilling nsa fun. I should
tell you I am married and am happy in my relationship except for the
sexual side. I would like to meet someone who would be happy with a
relationship on this basis... Contact with me onwww.hotadultcontacts.com

Baby, you just found what you're looking for. My name's David. I work
in radio, travel extensively and *would love to get together. I
wouldn't even mind if your husband joined in. The more the merrier.
I'm located in Glendale, CA.

David - you should make sure that she doesn't mind you wearing those
red-laced panties. You work for Univision, right ?

[email protected] April 6th 07 05:02 AM

sally wrote:
Hi, I am looking for sexy, sensuous and fulfilling nsa fun. I should
tell you I am married and am happy in my relationship except for the
sexual side. I would like to meet someone who would be happy with a
relationship on this basis... Contact with me onwww.hotadultcontacts.com

Baby, you just found what you're looking for. My name's David. I work
in radio, travel extensively and *would love to get together. I
wouldn't even mind if your husband joined in. The more the merrier.
I'm located in Glendale, CA.

David, you should also give her your website:

http://davidgleason.com/

David Eduardo[_3_] April 6th 07 03:35 PM

sally wrote:
Hi, I am looking for sexy, sensuous and fulfilling nsa fun. I should
tell you I am married and am happy in my relationship except for the
sexual side. I would like to meet someone who would be happy with a
relationship on this basis... Contact with me onwww.hotadultcontacts.com

Baby, you just found what you're looking for. My name's David. I work
in radio, travel extensively and ?would love to get together. I
wouldn't even mind if your husband joined in. The more the merrier.
I'm located in Glendale, CA.

David, you should also give her your website:

http://davidgleason.com/

I haven't done much to the site recently, but yes, that is the link.