RadioBanter

-   -   5630 odd sound (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117860-5630-odd-sound.html)

[email protected] April 8th 07 09:24 PM

5630 odd sound

I heard some odd sound, like a gas powered hedge trimmer, at 5630kHz
in the early AM. Probably between 2AM and 3AM. Receiving location SF
Bay area.

Jim Hackett April 9th 07 04:29 AM

5630 odd sound

Sounds like a 60 cycle hum to me here in San Jose...

oups.com...

Ron Baker, Pluralitas! April 9th 07 08:01 AM

5630 odd sound

wrote in message
oups.com...
I heard some odd sound, like a gas powered hedge trimmer, at 5630kHz
in the early AM. Probably between 2AM and 3AM. Receiving location SF
Bay area.

Nothing heard this afternoon or now near midnight in socal.

--
rb