RadioBanter

-   -   Univision California contacts for David Eduardo posting 24/7 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/117867-univision-california-contacts-david-eduardo-posting-24-7-a.html)

[email protected] April 9th 07 12:05 AM

Univision California contacts for David Eduardo posting 24/7

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Radiola April 9th 07 12:07 AM

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:
https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

[email protected] April 9th 07 12:11 AM

On Apr 8, 10:07?pm, "Radiola" wrote:
On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

[email protected] April 9th 07 02:16 AM

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

It's up for grabs for anyone.

David Eduardo April 9th 07 03:08 AM

Univision California contacts for David Eduardo posting 24/7

"Radiola" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:
https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Beats me.. That is a list of contacts for independently owned affiliates of
the Univision TV network. I have never met one of them.

David Eduardo April 9th 07 03:12 AM

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Steve April 9th 07 03:24 AM

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Yes, you've been sounding extremely amused today.

Just out of curiosity, what do you sound like when you're miserable?

dxAce April 9th 07 03:28 AM

On Apr 8, 6:05 pm, wrote:

https://www.univisionnetworks.com/af...replocator.jsp

Why?

Why not ?

Not cool to snitch.

Aw, let him go for it. So far, he is actually amusing me...

Yes, you've been sounding extremely amused today.

Just out of curiosity, what do you sound like when you're miserable?

I don't they is a difference

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Can someone translate?

labtech_one April 9th 07 04:25 AM

Univision California contacts for David Eduardo posting 24/7

Marqueer said " that he ( marqueer) was a penis ( but a very small one ) "

There now its translated : D