RadioBanter

-   -   Help identifying SW broadcast station (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118002-help-identifying-sw-broadcast-station.html)

Duncan April 12th 07 07:59 AM

Help identifying SW broadcast station

Hi everyone

I bookmarked a broadcast station on 13,790KHz two Saturdays ago but
didn't note down the station name. Can anyone in or near the UK
suggest any stations that might be broadcasting in English on that
frequency Saturday mornings?

Many thanks in advance!

dxAce April 12th 07 09:04 AM

Duncan wrote:

Hi everyone

I bookmarked a broadcast station on 13,790KHz two Saturdays ago but
didn't note down the station name. Can anyone in or near the UK
suggest any stations that might be broadcasting in English on that
frequency Saturday mornings?

China Radio International was using 13790 for English to Europe from 1200-1500
during the B06 season.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

miki April 12th 07 07:11 PM

Help identifying SW broadcast station

China Radio International is the only station I have listed as broadcasting
in English on 13790... . k35454.
oups.com...