RadioBanter

-   -   Video demonstration of cheap SW radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118231-re-video-demonstration-cheap-sw-radio.html)

Dennis April 18th 07 04:22 AM

Video demonstration of cheap SW radio

On Apr 17, 5:14 pm, wrote:
Works on High speed; worth passing around to the unversed . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahqvoeTaFPQ

That works pretty darn well. He says he paid $6.00 including shipping
from Hong Kong. I e-mailed him asking where he lives and whether the
demonstration was done during the day or at night?

[email protected] April 18th 07 05:15 AM

Video demonstration of cheap SW radio

Little doggy,she is laying down on her couch,between my leggs,cuttin
some zzzzzs.Good idea.I am fixin to shut my computer and my webtv box
and my tv set down and do likewise.Move over,doggy.
cuhulin