RadioBanter

-   -   ICOM IC-R75 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118360-re-icom-ic-r75.html)

[email protected] April 21st 07 06:10 PM

ICOM IC-R75

On Apr 21, 3:57 am, mad scientist wrote:
2. I would like to be able to listen to aircraft, military (if there's
any I can pick up locally), have access to SSB, etc. as well as plain
old SW, but the S350 just doesn't do it all.

Here I go again, replying to my own posts... one thing I have found the
S350 to be marginally capable of doing is SW DXing, but only marginally.
I'd like to do more of that.

charles

- another good one . . .

http://www.radiointel.com/review-etone5.htm