RadioBanter

-   -   LOVE POEMS & QUOTES (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118431-love-poems-quotes.html)

[email protected] April 23rd 07 12:17 PM

LOVE POEMS & QUOTES

Love Poems, a great way to express your feeling whenever you feel so
splendid beautiful feeling at falling in love, heartbroken,
disappointed, or at any time you just want to say I LOVE YOU to
someone you love in an amazing-different way.

http://lovepoemsfree.blogspot.com/

[email protected] April 23rd 07 12:22 PM

LOVE POEMS & QUOTES

On Apr 23, 7:17 am, "
wrote:
Love Poems, a great way to express your feeling whenever you feel so
splendid beautiful feeling at falling in love, heartbroken,
disappointed, or at any time you just want to say I LOVE YOU to
someone you love in an amazing-different way.

http://lovepoemsfree.blogspot.com/

**** off.!

Don't you know this is a forum on Global Warming ??!

[email protected] April 23rd 07 04:15 PM

LOVE POEMS & QUOTES

Since You Went Away,movie on Radio tb.
((Conductor,can't you get this Train going?)) [[Conductor,,, Well,don't
you think those Tanks better get through?]]
www.devilfinder.com Caisson Go Rolling Along
(lilesnet)

Poems? Robert Burns,,, Robert Service.
cuhulin