RadioBanter

-   -   odd signal (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118574-odd-signal.html)

labtech_one April 26th 07 09:41 AM

odd signal

anyone know what I'm hearing on 4.705 mhz ? digital signal ( or so it
seems ) Never heard anything like it

download.com April 26th 07 10:15 AM

odd signal

"labtech_one" wrote in message
anyone know what I'm hearing on 4.705 mhz ? digital signal ( or so it
seems ) Never heard anything like it

Got some talking but can't make out a word.

Burr

download.com April 26th 07 10:19 AM

odd signal

"labtech_one" wrote in message
anyone know what I'm hearing on 4.705 mhz ? digital signal ( or so it
seems ) Never heard anything like it

Maybe some kind of military thing, I hear talking from time to time.

I'm in the Philippines

Burr

Duncan April 26th 07 09:46 PM

odd signal

On 26 Apr, 09:41, "labtech_one" wrote:
anyone know what I'm hearing on 4.705 mhz ? digital signal ( or so it
seems ) Never heard anything like it

I'm receiving communications on SSB on that frequency with a lot of
strange noises in the background. Communications are clear enough but
I'm only hearing one end.

Duncan April 26th 07 11:21 PM

odd signal

On 26 Apr, 09:41, "labtech_one" wrote:
anyone know what I'm hearing on 4.705 mhz ? digital signal ( or so it
seems ) Never heard anything like it

I've hit record and picked up some of the speech, it's at

http://members.aol.com/dunxuk/4705K.mp3