Old April 28th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 6040 kHz - Heard French and then the News in English and those words "Climate Change" . . .

6040 kHz - Heard French and then the News in English
and those words "Climate Change" . . .

Vatican Radio from Vatican City/State near Roma, Italy
http://www.radiovaticana.org/inglese/enindex.html
The Voice of the Pope and the Church in Dialogue with the World
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Radio

Vatican Seminar on Climate Change Ends
http://www.radiovaticana.org/en1/Articolo.asp?c=130736
The first ever International Seminar on "Climate Change"
and Development sponsored by the Pontifical Council for
Justice and Peace concluded at the Vatican today.

Station ID : Radio Vatican
Frequency : 6010 kHz
Shortwave Meter Band : 49m
Listenability : Good Audio with a Signal Strength of S3-S5
Approximate Time Heard : 2:40 - 3:00 UTC
Date : 26 April 2007

ABOUT - Vatican Radio {Profile}
VT = http://www.radiovaticana.org/en1/enchi.asp
HISTORY = http://www.radiovaticana.org/en1/enstoria.asp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Radio

Vatican Radio Broadcasts to North America
http://www.radiovaticana.org/en1/sched_ame.asp
Shortwave Frequencies and Broadcast Times
.
Vaticana Radio - In Many Languages
http://www.radiovaticana.org/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Radio
.
ABOUT - The State of the Vatican City
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City
.
Short List of International Shortwave Radio Broadcasters
http://www.ability.org/international...adcasters.html
.
Shortwave Frequency List -by- Country {Short List}
http://www.ccrane.com/shortwave-freq...list.aspx#TIPS
Lists 90 Countries and the Frequencies to try to hear them.
COUNTRIES = http://www.windupradio.com/swfreqs.htm
.
Monitoring Times - Quick Guide to Shortwave Listening
http://www.monitoringtimes.com/MT_Qu...ortwave_Spectr...
.
Plus the "Hot" 100 Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL) List
http://www.icomamerica.com/downloads...ic-r5_shortwav...
.
WELCOME TO : Rec.Radio.Shortwave (Shortwave) FAQs
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monit...shortwave-faq/
.
.. . . . . . . . . . .C h e c k - O u t . . . . . . . . . . .
* * * RHF's Standard "QSL" Information Posting * * *
* * * For Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWL) * * *
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/5956
* * * Reference Message with Links and URLs * * *
http://www.google.com/group/rec.radi...5a245dc0f5d16f
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Best Wishes - Good Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL) To One and All )
.
.
yes - i heard it on my shortwave radio ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- @ 3650 Feet Elevation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twain_Harte%2C_CA
Latitude 38° 02' 41" N @ Longitude 120° 14' 5" W
Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/0800.html
LF Engineering H-900 Active Antenna
http://www.grove-ent.com/h900.html
.
OBTW - The Antenna Wire Weather Report for this
Evening is still "Dry" and it was a beautiful Sunny Day.
.
Interested in Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antennas then
Check-Out the SWL Antennas Group = http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
.
.
.. .