Old April 30th 07, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Islamization of Europe -and- The EU Caliphate

You wanna make Europeans see your way?

Do like our fathers did--

Guard missile bases and marry them

Old April 30th 07, 09:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I forgot the part about getting really drunk and not finding the red-
light district.

Old April 30th 07, 09:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 30, 2:18 am, Steven wrote:
I forgot the part about getting really drunk and not finding the red-
light district.

It's way too late to catch the girls from ABBA.

Old April 30th 07, 11:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) English to become official language of EU

wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:50:43 -0500,
wrote:

Edweena? Isn't that sort of a girls name?
Good One!
cuhulin

mII is a girl, right?

Yes, and apparently a girl without a radio.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 30th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com George H. Scherff

Or will it be Nazi language?
cuhulin

Old May 1st 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Edweena? Isn't that sort of a girls name?
Good One!
cuhulin

mII is a girl, right?

Yes, and apparently a girl without a radio.

No radio or moral compass.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 1st 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 29, 2:14 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dalaph" anon@anonn wrote in ...

"m II" wrote in messagenews:xe4Zh.12424$JF6.54@edtnps90...
Not Roger wrote:

Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,

vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.

So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.

mike

All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.

- Torquemada did not have a TV station....

DE - So you Equate the Actions of Christians 6-Centuries
Ago as Justification for the Acts of Islam-O-Facist Today.

Tomás de Torquemada (1420 - 1498)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torquemada

ok - so now go submit yourself to the will of allah ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old May 1st 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Not Roger wrote:

Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,

vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.

So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.

mike

All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.

They don't televise abortion clinic bombings or cross burnings. They didn't
have television during the Crusades or the witch trials. Not excusing either
party's actions, only pointing up facts.- Hide quoted text -

BAD,

[Reality Check] Christians are Not the Ones Going Around with
Machine Guns, Grenades and Bombs on Fridays Attacking Islamic
Mosques. But this is a regular 'happening' in many Islamic Countries
for Muslims to Attack Christian Churches on Sundays. Especially in
Pakistan and Indonesia. In Indonesia over 20 years 1000 Christian
Churches were in-fact attacked. In these "ATTACKS" People were
Murdered and buildings destroyed. Think Of It: That is one Attack a
Week, Every Week for 20 Years. So is there a pattern here? Some
reasonable people think so.

God {Allah} Help Me to Know My Friends and My Enemies.
And Give Me the Wisdom to Know the Difference - Amen ~ RHF
Old May 1st 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) Stupidity to become Official language of CanaDuh.

On May 1, 3:07 am, dxAce wrote:
I'm a dumbass Canuck II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

mII is a girl, right?
Yes, and apparently a girl without a radio.

No radio or moral compass.

You ignorant hypocrite. I've seen what YOU accept as moral and decent.
Remember the following garbage from your G_d fearing friends?
You appear to be just like them, a racist pig who doesn't know what
morals, truth and respect for your fellow man means. I hope you choke on
your perverted sense of self worth.

-
- Canucks have been choking on their perverted
- sense of self worth for some time now.
- That and poutine.

Pouline 101 - "What is Poutine ?"
http://members.shaw.ca/kcic1/poutine.html
SOUND = http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/poutine.au
PICS = http://electron.mit.edu/~gsteele/poutine/
POUTINE = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

POUTINE - A Quebecois Speciality {French Canadian Food}
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A3802916
Why even the BBC know about "Poutine" !

Please Note - That the French in France do not do "Poutine".

and now you know - yuk - gag me with a spoon ~ RHF
Old May 2nd 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I'm a dumbass Canuck II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

mII is a girl, right?
Yes, and apparently a girl without a radio.
No radio or moral compass.

You ignorant hypocrite. I've seen what YOU accept as moral and decent.
Remember the following garbage from your G_d fearing friends?
You appear to be just like them, a racist pig who doesn't know what
morals, truth and respect for your fellow man means. I hope you choke on
your perverted sense of self worth.

Canucks have been choking on their perverted sense of self worth for some time
now. That and poutine.

Between you 2 dumb-asses it's no wonder that Vietnam was lost and Iraq
will be lost.

JB