RadioBanter

-   -   Religious fanatics threaten USA from within (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118687-religious-fanatics-threaten-usa-within.html)

David April 29th 07 03:08 PM

Religious fanatics threaten USA from within

And they ain't Mohammedans...

RHF April 29th 07 05:46 PM

Religious fanatics threaten USA from within

On Apr 29, 7:08 am, David wrote:
And they ain't Mohammedans...

DaviD - No You Are Right - It's the MohammeDaviDs ! ~ RHF

David - Did you ever consider that -if- you toke the Vowels
'a' and 'i' out of your name : You would be DVD ! :o) ~ RHF

m II April 29th 07 06:00 PM

RHF wrote:
On Apr 29, 7:08 am, David wrote:
And they ain't Mohammedans...

DaviD - No You Are Right - It's the MohammeDaviDs ! ~ RHF

David - Did you ever consider that -if- you toke the Vowels
'a' and 'i' out of your name : You would be DVD ! :o) ~ RHF

At your age, it's easy to confuse vowel movement with similar sounding
conditions.

mike

RHF April 30th 07 02:40 AM

(OT) : M II Proves There's a DaviD in Every Can-A-Duh-Ian - Oh {God Help} Canada !

On Apr 29, 10:00 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Apr 29, 7:08 am, David wrote:
And they ain't Mohammedans...

DaviD - No You Are Right - It's the MohammeDaviDs ! ~ RHF

David - Did you ever consider that -if- you toke the Vowels
'a' and 'i' out of your name : You would be DVD ! :o) ~ RHF

At your age, it's easy to confuse vowel movement with similar sounding
conditions.

mike

(OT) : M II Proves There's a DaviD in Every Can-A-Duh-Ian
- Oh {God Help} Canada !
.. . . to Get Over the Plague of Can-A-Duh-Ian-Ism !

M II - A 'person' of your tender Age and natural lack of 'guts'
would have little knowledge of what a Man of My Age knows
about Vowels and Bowels and Things that go Grumble in the
Night . . .

Age and Wisdom are Blessings of God - Not for the Young
and Faint-of-Heart -or- a Simple Minded Can-A-Duh-Ian either.

m ii - now go listen to your radio ~ RHF

[email protected] April 30th 07 04:11 AM

On 29 Apr 2007 18:40:11 -0700, RHF wrote:

On Apr 29, 10:00 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Apr 29, 7:08 am, David wrote:
[...]

.
.
. .

Hehehe....funny!

[email protected] April 30th 07 05:01 PM

(OT) : M II Proves There's a DaviD in Every Can-A-Duh-Ian - Oh {God Help} Canada !

NOW, Childrens...this is, REC.RADIO/SHORTWAVE? Or, mayhaps: WRECKED
RADICALS, SHORT WOOPIE!

DaViD is the LIVER PROOF that CANADIANS are MORE SMARTER & MORE
FUNNYER LOOKER ING typeeeopels then WE in AMERIkkkA is are!

Esssssspicely in ARKANSAS! I are comer from ARKANSAS- RAZORBACK
state...WOMEN ALL 1/2 HOGS!
LOOK like HOGS! EAT like HOGS! SMALL like HOGS! DROP LITTERS of
PIGLETS like HOGS! OVER-LAY & KILL piglets LIKE HOGS!

Yep, I'm a ESCAPEE from BOONE COUNTY (OZARK HILL-BELLY) about 7 Miles
As The CROW Flies from (NO MORE) DOGPATCH, U.S.A.;;;;;;I AM 89 YEARS,
5 FEETS & 2 INCHESS, TALL, 24 INCH Waist, 112 POUNDS....I EAT FRIED
POTATYERS, FRIED PORK, FRIED EGGSISS, USE HOG LARD TO COOK EVERY THING
I EAT, EVEN ICE CREEM, I CHEW TOBACCO, DIP GATTERTS SWEET SNOUFF,
SMOKE A PIPE, TRAVELED 17,000 MILES LAST YEAR carry ALICE MARINE CORP
BACK PACK (65 Lbs) GUITAR, TENT WATER FOOD......

OLD HOBO....BOXCARRO! HAM RADIO KD5MPM.

Borned 12 DECIMBER 1912.

[email protected] April 30th 07 06:31 PM

(OT) : M II Proves There's a DaviD in Every Can-A-Duh-Ian - Oh...

Well,at least you didn't mention my po a.. home State of
Confusion,Mississippi in your ramblings.

Hobo Biscuits and Zuzus. www.devilfinder.com Hobo Convention Britt
Iowa

Speaking of ''vowel'' movement,I am feeling the ''urge'' right now.
cuhulin

Bob Downonit April 30th 07 09:42 PM

On 2007-04-29 10:08:22 -0400, David said:

And they ain't Mohammedans...

**** 'em.

Brian O May 1st 07 02:00 AM

On 2007-04-29 10:08:22 -0400, David said:

And they ain't Mohammedans...

**** 'em.

You guys need to go back and study your history. Plonk!

Telamon May 1st 07 03:13 AM

(OT) : M II Proves There's a DaviD in Every Can-A-Duh-Ian - Oh {God Help} Canada !

In article . com,
wrote:

NOW, Childrens...this is, REC.RADIO/SHORTWAVE? Or, mayhaps: WRECKED
RADICALS, SHORT WOOPIE!

A few Trolls yes.

DaViD is the LIVER PROOF that CANADIANS are MORE SMARTER & MORE
FUNNYER LOOKER ING typeeeopels then WE in AMERIkkkA is are!

David does drugs so that is not the typical American.

Esssssspicely in ARKANSAS! I are comer from ARKANSAS- RAZORBACK
state...WOMEN ALL 1/2 HOGS!
LOOK like HOGS! EAT like HOGS! SMALL like HOGS! DROP LITTERS of
PIGLETS like HOGS! OVER-LAY & KILL piglets LIKE HOGS!

We don't tolerate that kind of talk about Hillary in this newsgroup.

Yep, I'm a ESCAPEE from BOONE COUNTY (OZARK HILL-BELLY) about 7 Miles
As The CROW Flies from (NO MORE) DOGPATCH, U.S.A.;;;;;;I AM 89 YEARS,
5 FEETS & 2 INCHESS, TALL, 24 INCH Waist, 112 POUNDS....I EAT FRIED
POTATYERS, FRIED PORK, FRIED EGGSISS, USE HOG LARD TO COOK EVERY THING
I EAT, EVEN ICE CREEM, I CHEW TOBACCO, DIP GATTERTS SWEET SNOUFF,
SMOKE A PIPE, TRAVELED 17,000 MILES LAST YEAR carry ALICE MARINE CORP
BACK PACK (65 Lbs) GUITAR, TENT WATER FOOD......

Carry a shortwave radio in that backpack?

OLD HOBO....BOXCARRO! HAM RADIO KD5MPM.

Borned 12 DECIMBER 1912.

Can you explain what "DIP GATTERTS SWEET SNOUFF" means?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California