RadioBanter

-   -   Increased Deportations of Illegals (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118779-re-increased-deportations-illegals.html)

cbx May 2nd 07 03:32 AM

Increased Deportations of Illegals

I say put a $100 bounty on each, man, woman, child, DEAD or ALIVE.
They would empty the Country in 1 week or less.... he he...

On Tue, 1 May 2007 12:45:11 -0500, wrote:

I Say Round them ALL UP.Deport them ALL (there are at least Twenty
Million,or more of them in America) to some God forsken Island and Air
Drop them ALL on the Island from thirty thousand feet on high,sans
Parachutes.Or,make Shark Food out of them.SPLASH!
cuhulin

[email protected] May 2nd 07 04:22 AM

Increased Deportations of Illegals

TRAITOR bush doesn't care anything about that Federal Immigration and
Nationalality Act.Do y'all remember what he said about that ''piece of
paper? That ''piece of paper'' is a Parchment,it is our United States
Constitution.

United We Stand,Divided We Fall.
cuhulin