RadioBanter

-   -   Not eating myself to death, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/118859-re-not-eating-myself-death.html)

[email protected] May 3rd 07 01:31 PM

Not eating myself to death,

It's a rough life;

Someones gotta do it..

& I think Surfing is the perfect Exersize program for The Philippines

- Whats the RF situation like round those parts?

On May 2, 1:05 am, "download.com" wrote:
Another hard day under the palm trees!

Grilled turkey dog dogs, brown mustard, chopped brown onions and pickle
relish on a toasted hot dog bun. No Ruffles (only allowed two bags a month)
but still have some Diet Coke.

THEN, out in the hammock for a little "custom" DXing. They say it may rain
again this year like maybe next month so I need to fix the roof by the end
of the month or move the table so it won't get wet, we'll see!

Burr

14.5° N 121.0° E, Philippines +8Z

Grundig Sat800, YB400

Drake SW8, BC895/245XLT