RadioBanter

-   -   Profit Stair get's fined for $750K big ones! hahaha! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119072-re-profit-stair-gets-fined-%24750k-big-ones-hahaha.html)

Joe Analssandrini May 7th 07 08:38 PM

Profit Stair get's fined for $750K big ones! hahaha!

On May 6, 8:40 pm, Viceroy Brucie wrote:
It could not have happened to a more deserving asshole !!

Go screw yourself Profit...er...Pauper Stair.

INFO HEwww.thenetteam.net

Oh no! What "terrible" news!

We should take up a collection to help "Brother" Stair. ;-)

After all, we receive "inspiration" from him on the shortwaves.

I have.

Here - I'll show you how much I've been "inspired" him.

*** Send all of your money to ME! ***

Best,

Joe

[email protected] May 7th 07 09:42 PM

Profit Stair get's fined for $750K big ones! hahaha!

On May 7, 12:38 pm, Joe Analssandrini
wrote:
On May 6, 8:40 pm, Viceroy Brucie wrote:

It could not have happened to a more deserving asshole !!

Go screw yourself Profit...er...Pauper Stair.

INFO HEwww.thenetteam.net

Oh no! What "terrible" news!

We should take up a collection to help "Brother" Stair. ;-)

After all, we receive "inspiration" from him on the shortwaves.

I have.

Here - I'll show you how much I've been "inspired" him.

*** Send all of your money to ME! ***

Best,

Joe

Oh sure, so you can spend it on your own private jet, race horses and
good looking women to ride them.

[email protected] May 7th 07 10:25 PM

Profit Stair get's fined for $750K big ones! hahaha!

The Jets,or the Wimmins?
cuhulin

miki May 8th 07 12:32 AM

Profit Stair get's fined for $750K big ones! hahaha!

ups.com...
wrote:
On May 6, 8:40 pm, Viceroy Brucie wrote:

It could not have happened to a more deserving asshole !!

Go screw yourself Profit...er...Pauper Stair.

INFO HEwww.thenetteam.net

Oh no! What "terrible" news!

We should take up a collection to help "Brother" Stair. ;-)

After all, we receive "inspiration" from him on the shortwaves.

I have.

Here - I'll show you how much I've been "inspired" him.

*** Send all of your money to ME! ***

Best,

Joe

Oh sure, so you can spend it on your own private jet, race horses and
good looking women to ride them.

Do you really need that very last word ? miki.

[email protected] May 8th 07 09:21 AM

Profit Stair get's fined for $750K big ones! hahaha!

ups.com...
wrote:

On May 6, 8:40 pm, Viceroy Brucie wrote:

It could not have happened to a more deserving asshole !!

Go screw yourself Profit...er...Pauper Stair.

INFO HEwww.thenetteam.net

Oh no! What "terrible" news!

We should take up a collection to help "Brother" Stair. ;-)

After all, we receive "inspiration" from him on the shortwaves.

I have.

Here - I'll show you how much I've been "inspired" him.

*** Send all of your money to ME! ***

Best,

Joe

Oh sure, so you can spend it on your own private jet, race horses and
good looking women to ride them.

Do you really need that very last word ? miki.

OK, you win the prize for wittiest usenet comment. ;-)