RadioBanter

-   -   RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119139-rrs-faqs-welcome-rec-radio-shortwave-am-fm-dxing.html)

RHF May 10th 07 03:26 AM

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

From: (Scott Fybush)
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.info
Subject: Welcome to rec.radio.shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
Date: 28 Jun 1996 00:09:51 GMT

distance
reception of local AM (medium wave) and FM stations.
This article is posted monthly.

Posted-By: auto-faq 3.1.1.2
Archive-name: radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing

[Last revised: Oct 3 1993]

AM/FM DXing

By Scott Fybush and Earl Higgins

RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

-F-Y-I- Just a litttle Something to Remember for Those
who say that AM Radio DXing is "OFF TOPIC" for this
NewsGroup. - it ain't ~ RHF

Michael Black May 10th 07 03:32 AM

RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael

RHF May 10th 07 03:45 AM

On May 9, 7:32 pm, (Michael Black) wrote:
RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael

MB - Why Thank You for Your Support ~ RHF

ps - did you hear that on the shortwave radio . . .

download.com May 10th 07 04:02 AM

"Michael Black" wrote in message
RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael

Hi Michael,
I was looking around and I can't seem to find any of your post! I'm sure
I am just over looking you fine informative post. Could you lead us to some
of them?
"Most of the people here are listen to SW while chatting about their
lives.

Burr

RHF May 10th 07 04:15 AM

RHF ) writes:
RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/am-fm-dxing/

So do us all a favor and read it before you start another off-topic
thread, or reply to an off-topic post.

You are no better than the village idiot in cluttering up the
newsgroup.

Michael

Hi Michael,
I was looking around and I can't seem to find any of your post! I'm sure
I am just over looking you fine informative post. Could you lead us to some
of them?
"Most of the people here are listen to SW while chatting about their
lives.

Burr

BURR - "MB" is Ok -but-
For Him I am a "Project"
{A Person to Pick-On}
Whcih Makes He Feel Good :o)

Hey - That's OK cause other than that
he would be Kissing the Old Lady and
Kicking the Dog -or-vice-versa- :o)

'mb' - i hope that i have made you day ~ RHF

download.com May 10th 07 04:39 AM

RRS FAQs - Welcome to Rec.Radio.Shortwave (AM/FM DXing)

Hey, I wasn't rude are nothing!!!

Burr