RadioBanter

-   -   bush Is The Worst! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119487-bush-worst.html)

[email protected] May 21st 07 07:31 PM

bush Is The Worst!

www.drudgereport.com

That SOB!!! g.w.bush Really Is The WORST!!! His dad is George
H.Scherff,a NAZI!!! from NAZI Germany.g.w.bush is a NAZI too.All of them
bushies are NAZIS!
cuhulin

ve3... May 22nd 07 04:55 PM

bush Is The Worst!

On May 21, 2:31 pm, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com

That SOB!!! g.w.bush Really Is The WORST!!! His dad is George
H.Scherff,a NAZI!!! from NAZI Germany.g.w.bush is a NAZI too.All of them
bushies are NAZIS!
cuhulin

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """
Drudge Report has moved on and I couldn't find the reference to
G.Bush, but I do recall that his father or grandfather was jailed for
helping finance the Nazis in 1940 (?)
However, I did come across an interesting reference to his
relations with European royalty. This article claims that the
Republics of Europe ( France, Germany, Russia) are against the
invasion of Iran, wile the countries headed by Royalty (Britain,
Holland, Spain,Bulgaria) want an invasion of Iran because the Royal
familes own a big portion of the oil business and they want the oil.
I remember years ago when I was working on a subcontract for Shell,
a problem came up with a British supplier who decided to renage on his
contract after we had finished the design. "What do we do now?", I
asked the boss. He replied , "Don't worry, we'll have it straightened
out in a week"
Sure enough, in a few days, a quite elegant phd from The Hague (the
site of government and Royal Dutch Shell in holland) arrived by air,
looked over our designs was happy, and flew back to the Hague.
"What happens now?" I asked. He replied, " He will go back and tell
the directors of the company that if they don't fulfill their contract
he will destroy the company, their personal assets, their wives and
family, and the ass that is ouside their gate"
"Holly Mackerel," I said, "Who are these people?"
" Don't you know?" he said. "He's dealing with the Rothschilds."
" Well I'll be....," I said.
" Oh yes," he said, "All the big banks are hooked up with the oil
companies. Shell with Rothschild, Esso with Rockefeller....."
He mentioned a few others but that was 30 years ago and I don't
recall them all.
But I digress. The link is:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=533

[email protected] May 22nd 07 05:34 PM

bush Is The Worst!

bush really is the WORST! However,he is only a frontispiece for the new
world order.He must do exactly as ''they'' say or he is OUT! This is the
TRUTH!
www.devilfinder.com george scherff

Here in Mississippi at the food stores,there are cans of bush's baked
beans on the shelves,and sometimes on tv,commercials,bush's baked
beans.I will Never buy Anything that has the bush name on it,Period!
Those clintons are the WORST! too.There is not one red cent's worth of
difference between those bushies and clintons.

I know a retired Fireman guy in Jackson.His last name is Clinton.He
Despises those clintons (bill and hillary) as much or more so than
anybody else.There is a suburb City of Jackson about five miles West of
me.That good little City was named after an ex Governor of New
York,many,many years ago.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 22nd 07 05:40 PM

bush Is The Worst!

Skinny twin sister (the Bell South woman's skinny twin sister) lives
next door to me.She works for Shell.She is at Ram Powell off shore rig
right now,about 80 miles South of Mobile,Alabama.She will be back over
there next door to me in about 10 more days.
cuhulin

ve3... May 22nd 07 10:12 PM

bush Is The Worst!

VE3... correction of link.

The correct link to the Bush connections with European Royalty is{
http://www. the truth seeker .co.uk/article.asp?id=553

(553 NOT 533)

oi vey

ve3... May 23rd 07 02:18 PM

bush Is The Worst!

If at first you don't succeed.....

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=553

......Quit, quit, at once.

Michael Black May 23rd 07 02:23 PM

bush Is The Worst!

"ve3..." ) writes:

......Quit, quit, at once.

These are actually good words of advice. If it's off-topic, don't
post it. If it's off-topic, then don't reply. ANd then any cross-posting
doesn't matter because you won't be replying since it's off-topic.

The more you continue with junk threads like this, the more you damage
the newsgroup.

And at this point, you don't really seem to be participating in
rec.radio.shortwave, just using it to post off topic stuff.

Find somewhere else to do it.

Michael

ve3... May 24th 07 05:05 PM

bush Is The Worst!

On May 22, 7:00 pm, wrote:
www.devilfinder.com George H. Scherff
cuhulin

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""
I have received a complaint from one Michael Black , a self-appointed
policeman of the net, stating that I was bad to reply to your off-
topic post about Bush.
I have reviewed Black's web activities and he is a prolific poster,
averaging about 30 a day on a variety of websites. He has recently got
his jollies from telling people bon various sites to either post on
topic or go away.
Before I compose a reply, I would like to find out if his post is
going to make you change your posting practices in any way and if you
have any thoughts on the matter.

RHF May 24th 07 10:01 PM

(OT) : Michael Black Is The Best !

On May 23, 6:23 am, (Michael Black) wrote:
"ve3..." ) writes:

......Quit, quit, at once.

These are actually good words of advice. If it's off-topic, don't
post it. If it's off-topic, then don't reply. ANd then any cross-posting
doesn't matter because you won't be replying since it's off-topic.

The more you continue with junk threads like this, the more you damage
the newsgroup.

And at this point, you don't really seem to be participating in
rec.radio.shortwave, just using it to post off topic stuff.

Find somewhere else to do it.

Michael

Michael Black Is The Best !

MB - Thank You For Saving Us From Ourselves
and the Evilness of "Off Topic" (OT) Posting.

MB - Back to the Topic of Radios . . . We have Heard
'His Master's Voice' {Our Master's Voice} and like good
old "Nippers" - We Wait and Listen Forever More to
Your Every Word !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nipper
http://rcadog.tripod.com/historyofnipper.htm
http://www2.danbbs.dk/~erikoest/nipper.htm
http://www.tvacres.com/adanimals_nipperrca.htm
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tips/...actionNo==1910
- - - being a litlle 'clipper' myself ~ RHF

MB - Once Again You Prove That Canadians
are America's Good Neighbors ! :o) ~ RHF

RHF May 24th 07 10:32 PM

(OT) : Michael Black - Teach Us More About the 'Thou-Shall-Nots' of "Off-Topic" (OT) Postings and Replies

On May 24, 9:05 am, "ve3..." wrote:
On May 22, 7:00 pm, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com George H. Scherff
cuhulin

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"""""""
I have received a complaint from one Michael Black , a self-appointed
policeman of the net, stating that I was bad to reply to your off-
topic post about Bush.
I have reviewed Black's web activities and he is a prolific poster,
averaging about 30 a day on a variety of websites. He has recently got
his jollies from telling people bon various sites to either post on
topic or go away.
Before I compose a reply, I would like to find out if his post is
going to make you change your posting practices in any way and if you
have any thoughts on the matter.

VE3 - Why "Michael Black" (MB) Is SOoooo Gooda !
We @ "Rec.Radio.Shortwave" Don't Deserve Him. :o)

It is a Religious Experience to see someone like "MB"
Who is so Devoted to the Cause of "Off-Topic" (OT) Posts
and so quick to Remind-Us-All of the 'Thou-Shall-Nots' of
"Off-Topic" (OT) Postings and Replies.

we are truly blessed ~ RHF