RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Radar Device. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119872-ot-radar-device.html)

[email protected] May 31st 07 05:09 AM

(OT) Radar Device.

About a year or so ago at www.rigpix.com there was a link to a
radar device (looks sort of like a set top box thingy) which connects to
a computer and the device would identify Aircraft that are flying
around.I don't see that device at rigpix.com now and I don't remember
the name of it.Does anybody know the name of the device and a URL to it?
I don't need to buy one of those devices,I only want to read
about.Although,it would be handy to own one of those devices.I like
devices and gadgets.
cuhulin

Snowbat May 31st 07 05:46 PM

(OT) Radar Device.

On Wed, 30 May 2007 23:09:24 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

About a year or so ago at www.rigpix.com there was a link to a
radar device (looks sort of like a set top box thingy) which connects to
a computer and the device would identify Aircraft that are flying
around.I don't see that device at rigpix.com now and I don't remember
the name of it.Does anybody know the name of the device and a URL to it?
I don't need to buy one of those devices,I only want to read
about.Although,it would be handy to own one of those devices.I like
devices and gadgets.

Kinetic SBS-1?
http://www.javiation.co.uk/sbs-1.html

[email protected] May 31st 07 05:50 PM

(OT) Radar Device.

Thanks.Them d..n Airyplanes and them d..n Heckticopters flying around
here.I would love to Spy on those B...ards.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 31st 07 05:56 PM

(OT) Radar Device.

Thankyee,thankyee,thankyee.I sent that website to my overloaded full up
webtv email inbox.
cuhulin

Mark Harper May 31st 07 08:50 PM

(OT) Radar Device.

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 30 May 2007 23:09:24 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

About a year or so ago at
www.rigpix.com there was a link to a
radar device (looks sort of like a set top box thingy) which connects to
a computer and the device would identify Aircraft that are flying
around.I don't see that device at rigpix.com now and I don't remember
the name of it.Does anybody know the name of the device and a URL to it?
I don't need to buy one of those devices,I only want to read
about.Although,it would be handy to own one of those devices.I like
devices and gadgets.

Kinetic SBS-1?
http://www.javiation.co.uk/sbs-1.html

http://www.kinetic-avionics.co.uk/sbs-1.php

is the link to the page on the manufacturers site, have a look on the
Forums as well.

73

Mark