Old June 30th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC releases rule allowing night AM IBOC

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

John Barnyard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David Frackelton Gleason, who still insists upon pretending he's
'Eduardo',
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
Gosh HD shill - is there anything you don't know ? You just grace us
with all of this high-school dropout knowledge !
As mentioned many a time, I dropped out of high school because it was
boring
and because I put my first radio station on the air as I was about to
finish
school. That station became #1 in its large market immediately; I took
the
tests and was on the Dean's List in college about 10 years later...
until I
got a group management job that was vastly more interesting.

So, to me being a dropout is hardly an insult. I'm really happy that I
did
what I did and that I did not continue my education until I had a
decade of
management level experience to show me what was relevant and what was
not.

Being a fake Hispanic is relevant?

Much more relevant than being a fake Miami.

But, I'm not fake! I was merely born. 'Edweenie' on the other hand decided
to pick
up his 'Hispanic' shtick around the year 2000. Though he denies it, the
record does
not support his claims.

I moved to Mexico in the early 60's

Hogwash!

Old June 30th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, poseur since the late 60's, and even yet today, posing
as the Hispanic 'tard boy, 'Eduardo', wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still ****ed because mama sent him away to pose
as

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

"Hispanic" as you fail to realize, is a culture. People who spend most of
their life in a culture are _of_ that culture.

As Dick Cheney woud say: "Hogwash"

Culture is based on exposure, while ethnicity and race and nationality are
based on birth.

Your culture is based upon fabrication. Anyone who chooses to check you out will
readily discover that.

You fool no one, Edweenie!

Old June 30th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

Gosh HD shill - is there anything you don't know ? You just grace us
with all of this high-school dropout knowledge !

As mentioned many a time, I dropped out of high school because it was boring
and because I put my first radio station on the air as I was about to finish
school. That station became #1 in its large market immediately; I took the
tests and was on the Dean's List in college about 10 years later... until I
got a group management job that was vastly more interesting.

So, to me being a dropout is hardly an insult. I'm really happy that I did
what I did and that I did not continue my education until I had a decade of
management level experience to show me what was relevant and what was not.

Being a fake Hispanic is relevant?

Being a fake Hispanic is boring.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 30th 07, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

'Eduardo', wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, who still insists upon pretending he's
'Eduardo',
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

[...]

DE - It Ain't That Simple . . .

* Culture is based on exposure,
- - - Generally Parentage and Social Upbringing
Throughout life we go through a process of "Acculturation"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acculturation
We Each Have The Potential To Evolve As We Live.

* while ethnicity
- - - Generally Parentage and Family Upbringing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnicity

* and race
- - - Parents and Ancestry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race

* and nationality are based on birth.
- - - Or the Nationality of One or More Birth Parents
- - - Or Nationalization due to Immigration
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality

just another heinz-57-american and proud of it ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_57
Old July 15th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT: Crystal Ball [was FCC releases rule allowing night AMI...

I am fixin to cut the light and get me beauty sleep.Move over, doggy.
cuhulin