RadioBanter

-   -   EiBi Skeds Updated (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/119949-eibi-skeds-updated.html)

dxAce June 1st 07 07:37 PM

EiBi Skeds Updated

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 1 June:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve June 2nd 07 02:57 PM

EiBi Skeds Updated

On Jun 1, 2:37 pm, dxAce wrote:
The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 1 June:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That EiBiVIEW tool is pretty nice. I just noticed it for the first
time.

Steve

Junius June 2nd 07 10:05 PM

EiBi Skeds Updated

On Jun 2, 9:57 am, Steve wrote:
On Jun 1, 2:37 pm, dxAce wrote:

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 1 June:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That EiBiVIEW tool is pretty nice. I just noticed it for the first
time.

Steve

Thanks for pointing that out, Steve. I hadn't noticed it either.

Junius

dxAce June 2nd 07 10:21 PM

EiBi Skeds Updated

helmsman wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 14:05:44 -0700, junius
wrote:

On Jun 2, 9:57 am, Steve wrote:
On Jun 1, 2:37 pm, dxAce wrote:

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 1 June:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/bc-a07.txt

That EiBiVIEW tool is pretty nice. I just noticed it for the first
time.

Steve

Thanks for pointing that out, Steve. I hadn't noticed it either.

Junius

Better than ILG!

Most things are!

dxAce