RadioBanter

-   -   Shuttle Launch Reminder (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/120235-shuttle-launch-reminder.html)

John Kasupski June 8th 07 08:37 PM

Shuttle Launch Reminder

Just a reminder for the utility station fans:

Space Shuttlle ATLANTIS scheduled for launch today 2338Z.

CAPE RADIO was heard earlier today on 5711.0

John Kasupski, KC2HMZ, Contributing Editor
Popular Communications Magazine
Friday 08 June 2007

Steve June 8th 07 09:27 PM

Shuttle Launch Reminder

On Jun 8, 3:37 pm, John Kasupski wrote:
Just a reminder for the utility station fans:

Space Shuttlle ATLANTIS scheduled for launch today 2338Z.

CAPE RADIO was heard earlier today on 5711.0

John Kasupski, KC2HMZ, Contributing Editor
Popular Communications Magazine
Friday 08 June 2007

Thanks for the reminder.

Steve

dxAce June 8th 07 09:46 PM

Shuttle Launch Reminder

John Kasupski wrote:

Just a reminder for the utility station fans:

Space Shuttlle ATLANTIS scheduled for launch today 2338Z.

CAPE RADIO was heard earlier today on 5711.0

King 3 and King 4 heard on 10780 conducting a radio check at 2041.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] June 8th 07 09:54 PM

Shuttle Launch Reminder

At 11:38 PM tonight.Eastern Time Zone.That will be 10:38 PM my Time
Zone.
cuhulin

dxAce June 8th 07 11:21 PM

Shuttle Launch Reminder

wrote:

At 11:38 PM tonight.Eastern Time Zone.That will be 10:38 PM my Time
Zone.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's at 7:38 PM EDT (2338 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] June 8th 07 11:30 PM

Shuttle Launch Reminder

Noraaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin
(I knew it is at 7:38 PM EDT)

[email protected] June 9th 07 12:38 AM

Shuttle Launch Reminder

Space Shuttle Atlantis is UP UP and Awayyyyyyyy,,,,,,,,
Go Atlantis, GO