RadioBanter

-   -   Additional memory chips for Satellit 700 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/120400-additional-memory-chips-satellit-700-a.html)

Brian O June 12th 07 02:59 AM

Additional memory chips for Satellit 700

Anyone know where these can be had local to the Ft Worth, TX area? Thanks.

RHF June 12th 07 03:28 AM

Additional memory chips for Satellit 700

On Jun 11, 6:59 pm, "Brian O"
wrote:
-
- Anyone know where these can be had local
- to the Ft Worth, TX area? Thanks. B
-

Brian O - Usually eBay has them all the time ~ RHF
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ260127700046
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ9739066439

Brian O June 12th 07 04:12 PM

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian O wrote:

Anyone know where these can be had local to the Ft Worth, TX area?
Thanks.

I think BrendaAnn had some of them at one time or another. Perhaps

she'll
show
up and let you know.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I do still have a set of those here someplace. If I can find them, I'll

mail
them out for $5, first class mail.

I sent you a private email Brenda. If it doesn't get to you, please email
me at and send me your address. Thank you.