RadioBanter

-   -   Thank Gawd,,,,, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/120623-re-thank-gawd.html)

dxAce June 16th 07 11:19 AM

Thank Gawd,,,,,

wrote:

On Jun 15, 1:09 pm, wrote:
the Amighty Gawd I am not Canadian and I Don't live in Canada.I Hate
Canadians!!!!
cuhulin

I am an American and worked in Canada years ago. I was so impressed
with the quality of the Canadian people I would trade my US
citizenship for Canadian citizenship in a minute.

Yo' minute is up...

[email protected] June 16th 07 03:13 PM

Thank Gawd,,,,,

Sometimes, I think I would like to move to one of those little bitty
Islands off the West Coast of Ireland.I won't do it though because I am
an American.
cuhulin

[email protected] June 16th 07 04:09 PM

Thank Gawd,,,,,

I Yam what I Yam and that's all that I Yam I Yam Popeye the Sailor
Mannnnnn,,,,,,

Actually, I was in the U.S.Army, but y'all get me driff.
cuhulin

m II June 16th 07 06:01 PM

Thank Gawd,,,,,

helmsman wrote:

You are an Earthling

The jury is still out on that.

mike

dxAce June 16th 07 09:47 PM

Thank Gawd,,,,,

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Yo' minute is up...

I see you've been practicing your target shooting.

Actually, just spent the last three and a half hours out target shooting with
the neighbour.

RHF June 17th 07 01:04 AM

(OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind -and- The Weird Can-A-Duh-Ian Mentallity Of 'Yours' Does Not Relect The True Spirit Of The Canadian People As A Whole

On Jun 16, 10:10 am, m II wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:
Yo' minute is up...

I see you've been practicing your target shooting.
Can you still buy Ammo for 70 bucks a case?

- http://tinyurl.com/3y35y5
-
- Nice work Ace. They were Mexicans, right?
-
- mike

I reality "M II" this is one of several Posts that
'you' put forward the idea of Shorting Mexicans
as a Sport. Is this a personal fixation of 'yours'
-or- Do All Can-A-Duh-Ians consider the Shooting
of Mexicans "Good Fun" ? ? ?

M II - 'yours' is a Sad Sick Mind -and- the Weird
Can-A-Duh-Ian Mentallity of 'yours' does not relect
the True Spirit of the Canadian People as a whole.

OK - Here is the Real Story : "Can-A-Duh-Ians Gone Wild !"
CGW = http://tinyurl.com/3y35y5
Actually some Can-A-Duh-Ians where out Fishing
off the Coast of Baja California and though that
the Dolphins were "Giant" Baby Seals. -but-
They did not have any Clubs and only a Gun
- bang, Bang. BANG ! ~ RHF

[email protected] June 17th 07 01:40 AM

(OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind -and- The WeirdCan-A-...

That little five year old tyke from Mommence,Illinois said she was
saving them Raspberries for breakfast :)
cuhulin

[email protected] June 17th 07 01:44 AM

(OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind -and- The WeirdCan-A-...

Hey dxAce, I got a Marksman Medal at Rifle Range.(that little bitty
thingy that hangs by two little bitty chains)That means I missed the
target most of the time.Maggie's Drawers.
cuhulin

[email protected] June 17th 07 01:59 AM

(OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind -and- The WeirdCan-A-...

I ain't no Earthling,,,

I ammmm half a seedddd of a tumbleweedddd in the belly of a rollin
stonnnne,,,,,,,, I am goin backkkkk,,,,, I am goin backkkkkkkk,,,,,
cuhulin

[email protected] June 17th 07 02:01 AM

(OT) : M II - 'Yours' Is A Sad Sick Mind -and- The WeirdCan-A-...

I has to watch Mrs.Bucket on Radio tb now.
cuhulin